Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Announcing my new Breaking News Blog!

Matt Savinar Recently decided to stop posting his Breaking News page on his site and that left people in the forums a bit at a loss for someplace to go and find current news stories of interest to Peak Oil people.
I have started a blog with news to act as a bit of a stop gap for now. It is my intention to keep it going unless it is of no benefit and folks aren't interested.
Right now, I'm having a ball putting it together and am hopeful that folks will make use of it.
I don't do commentary, just post the items.
Here is a link to the new blog, let me know what you think!

http://endofempirenews.blogspot.com/

I'll put up a link on the side here somewhere too.
Anyway, hope this proves to be helpful. Take care out there in all the snow and ice!

love you girls,
mom

No comments: