Friday, November 14, 2008

Daughters, you need Bug Out Bags!

I was wondering what to write to you girls this morning and I realized that I haven't talked to you about stocking a bug out bag for emergencies.
Think of a BOB (bug out bag) as what you would want to grab and run with in the event of a disaster like a hurricane or earthquake or if you have to leave your home because of civil unrest close to home.

Here are a couple youtube videos about BOBs.



this one is funny but good ideas nonetheless.




Ok, hopefully you girls watched those and you will begin to quickly, quickly assemble your BOBs.
I'll write more about this later.
Oh, I'm going to put a can of seeds in mine, for sprouting or, for planting. Just in case. hehehe

1 comment:

skymetalsmith said...

Great Idea Pamela, FerFAL the dude that blogs about surviving Argentina has a Altoids Tin that is pretty kool. You can find him in my list of blogs.