Friday, February 15, 2008

Feb. 15, 2008

I woke up thinking of time travel this morning, and thought that I've been thinking a lot about time travel recently, but then, I couldn't decide if I have really been thinking of it, or just thought I had been thinking of it. It was quite strange actually.

Started more seeds in the greenhouse yesterday, took the fiddle out and played some Handel for the little plants. LOL
Having trouble steadying my mind so that I can get more art done. Need to go to the gallery, need to get to work, need to stop thinking about time travel.

1 comment:

Redreamer said...

I think time travel is such an interesting concept because it is focused on control. It is instinctive i believe to question the linear nature of time.....well that is how i see it.

But then i would still love a TARDIS.

Great Blog you have here Pamela!