Monday, April 13, 2009

Frankenstein Art Project

A Patchwork of Flesh
is doing the coolest art project. Coop, the blogger, is collecting ACEO cards of original portraits of Frankenstein to put together a collection and possibly get a gallery showing of them. I got my little Frankenstein done this evening and he's in an envelope ready to go to England!
Across the big pond!
Thank you Coop for asking me, I'm honored to participate in such a cool project!
Good luck to you!

Any artists, professional or hobbyists that might be interested, check out the link above and get busy!
The cards have to be 2.5x3.5 inches, that's the only requirement.
I love this idea, it's like planting seeds. LOL

4 comments:

Simon Eade said...

Hi Pamala,
If you go back to the HOW TO GROW ASPARAGUS FROM SEED article, I have left you a message in the comments

pamela said...

hey Simon, thank you very much for the help! I'm so excited about the asparagus. I'm writing a post about it and hope to have pics later when the plants get going.

thanks again for the information and your great blog!

Coop said...

Hi Pamela, I received your Frankenstein With Cool Hair card today. Thanks for an original take on the monster, it's nice to see a card not based on Boris Karloff's monster. I'm uploading him to the gallery today. Thanks a lot for getting involved and writing about the project on your blog. Keeping spreading the word, Coop.

pamela said...

Thanks for posting my Frankenstein Coop and thanks for the opportunity to participate in such a great idea!
I hope I can get some more folks interested in doing this!