Saturday, November 8, 2008

IOUSA

Good morning girls, I found a 30 min, condensed version of I.O.U.S.A. the documentary about our national debt.
Make sure you watch it, maybe we'll get the full version soon.
Here's the site where I found it and where you can comment, (like I did. hehehehe)

IOUSA


The more I thought about it and watched the video, the more pissed off I got. They failed to mention the BILLIONS in unclaimed social security money collected every year mostly from undocumented workers.
Those folks, have in the past, made up SS# to get jobs and of course never collected on that money. What a robbery, what a scam, to steal the money we have paid in and then turn around and act like the boomers are the root of all economic evil in this country.
Anyway girls, watch the video and tell me what you think.



Post a Comment