Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Smell a Rat!

You know, like millions and millions of people I was really happy to see Obama get to be Pres. However, over the past couple days, I'm beginning to think that what we've done is elected the first black Republican.
Not only is he thinking of appointing Hillary as Sec. of State, but hell, the Republicans are in favor of it. And you know why that is? She's a Republican.
Makes sense to me anyway.
Check this out. Newsday.

Here's a snippet.

GOP applauds Hillary as potential secretary of state

Hillary Clinton would be "a very good selection" as secretary of state, the Senate's second-ranking Republican, Jon Kyle of Arizona, said in an interview with Fox News Sunday morning. "It seems to me she's got the experience. She's got the temperament for it. I think she would be well received around the world," Kyl said.

Sen. Byron Dorgan (R, N.D.) told Fox he didn't think she would have trouble winning confirmation. "She's worked across the aisle, has good bipartisan relationships" and "would have instant credibility around the world," he added. The U.S. has "a lot of relationships to repair and a lot of work to do, so I think she'd be a fine choice."


I wanted more than almost anything to be done once and for all with the Bushes and the Clintons. But no, no, they're like some sort of spreading rash. They just keep popping up and spreading irritation wherever they go.
Good grief.

Oh, and I heard on the radio that, that old war criminal Henry Kissinger, supports Hillary for Sec. of State.
All I can tell you girls is to prep like crazy!!!

1 comment:

Nelson Fine Art said...

I used to believe there was some special difference between my guy and the other guy(no gender intended). Now, I realize there's not a dime's worth of difference between any of them. Obama said he was the "change" candidate. Where is the change in his cabinet appointees. Nothing will ever change as long as we support the 2 entrenched parties. The candidates in the parties will always toe the party line regardless of what they say.