Sunday, October 19, 2008

the great robbery

Link

the link above will take you to a radio broadcast mp3

here's a link to the site.
KPFA FM

Pretty much girls, we're in a mess.
I hope you are buying a little food along as you can and storing up on things.
It's going to be so important to you as time goes by.
If you get a gov. stimulus check, DO NOT buy worthless Christmas crap with it!
Buy food, or things to help you get by. Or save it as cash, or, pay off debt.
This is the best advice I can think to give you. Oh, and get some garden seeds put up too.
I'll have more later, I'm working on getting seeds from this year's garden packaged up and will be sending you some soon.

love,
mom

1 comment:

Redreamer said...

excellent post pamela.....! the thing is extra food during winter is always a good idea if for nothing else than as a hedge against supply interruption or bad weather..... i know when my car was off the road for a week i was really glad as it gave me an opportunity to 'test' my supplies...and we did good!